Priesthood and Church leaders may consult with LDS Family Services counselors for help in assessing needs, determining the need for professional counseling, and identifying resources to assist members with social and emotional challenges.
Consultation specialists are trained to respond to the following:
- Abuse (child, elder and domestic violence)
- Addiction (Overcoming Pornography, Addiction Recovery Program)
- Adoptive Parent Services
- Community Resource Development
- Marriage and family relationship issues
- Missionary Services
- Same-gender attraction (MormonsAndGays.org)
- Single expectant parent services
- Specialized Assessments
- Other social and emotional health challenges
To find an LDS Family Services office to serve you, click here.