What is LDS Maps?
LDS Maps is a web application on LDS.org that allows you to do the following:
- Find meetinghouses and other LDS facilities and information related to them.
- View ward and stake boundaries throughout the world.
- View locations and contact information for members of your ward and stake.
- Verify household locations for your ward members.
How can LDS Maps help me with emergency response?
Because LDS Maps can show leaders the boundaries of wards and stakes as well as locations of individual member households, it is an important resource for emergency preparation planning and directly after an emergency.
How do I access LDS Maps?
- Go to maps.lds.org.
- Sign in using your LDS Account username and password.
- Once you can see the maps application screen, click on the Search menu.
- When the drop-down menu appears, select My Ward & Stake.
- Your ward boundaries and a directory of local Church members should be visible.
You may also access this application through the Church Directory of Organizations and Leaders (CDOL) by clicking on the LDS Maps link on the toolbar and signing in.